[developers] compare-in-detail()

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Wed Apr 24 23:58:50 CEST 2013

hi sanghoun,

yes, it appears i introduced a typo in the name of the MRS
comparison function used by default in [incr tsdb()].  i am
sorry about the inconvenience this must have caused!

i just checked in the code fix, but will not have the chance
to re-build run-time binaries for at least another week.

in the meantime, please try the following in ‘.tsdbrc’:

  (defun tsdb::safe-mrs-unequalp (mrs1 mrs2)
    (tsdb::safe-mrs-unequal-p mrs1 mrs2))

if the above is not an option, you may have to roll back
to a version before SVN revision #12856 (2013-02-09),
which i am afraid would also throw you back to the old
and now deprecated database schema.

thank you for reporting this regression!  oe