[developers] Compiling LKB from source under windows using SBCL

Mostafa Gomaa mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:52:29 CEST 2013

I am sorry if I'm posting duplicate questions, I am not sure if I am
supposed to reply back to the mailing list or to the individual who had
replied to my questions before. I have received suggestions from Stephan
Oepen to compile the 'latest' version of the code using SBCL, but
unfortunately I am running into some problems, SBCL is complaining. I am
following the steps on the LKB website. Is there anything in particular I
have to watch out for in order to get the code to compile?. Thank you all
so much for your time and patience, and I am sorry for asking too much.

Regards,

Mostafa Gomaa

PS: If I receive a reply to this question and would like follow up with
another question, do I send the email to the mailing list or to the email
of the individual who had replied to me?.