[developers] Running LKB in tty mode

Ann Copestake Ann.Copestake at cl.cam.ac.uk
Wed May 1 15:35:34 CEST 2013

mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com said:
> After too much effort of attempting to compile LKB under windows using SBCL,
> I was finally able to compile it. I mainly followed the error messages, did
> some tweaks and edited some character encoding errors.

good - it'll be useful to see the changes you've made, so perhaps you could
produce some sort of diff?

mostafa.gomaa89 at gmail.com said:
> Checking type hierarchy *DLIST* specified to have non-existent parent *TOP*
> *LIST* specified to have non-existent parent *TOP*

sorry if this has been asked before, but which version of the source are you
using and which version of the grammar?  It seems to me this is likely to be a
case where there's a mismatch between the grammar and the code rather than a
problem due to the use of SBCL.  In which case, it'll be fairly easy to fix.