[developers] "nested unification context"

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sat May 11 00:15:30 CEST 2013

great, thanks, ned!

i can reproduce the issue, though only when parsing from
the Lisp prompt, i.e.

  (lkb::do-parse-tty "der man leyen-t dos bukh")

as someone who programs in lisp, i suspect that is what
you usually do?  if so, the error goes away when i leave
the error context, i.e. type ‘:reset’ to the lisp prompt.

when going through ‘Parse|Parse input ...’, i cannot get
nested unification contexts using your grammar; is there
more to the recipe?  or are actually those students who
have run into this problem all using the TTY interface?

best, oe