[developers] "nested unification context"

Ned Letcher nletcher at gmail.com
Sat May 11 00:44:00 CEST 2013

Yep, I'm using the TTY interface. I cannot reproduce it in the LKB
interface either.

While I do dabble in lisp from time to time -- thanks to your successful
proselytizing :-) -- I mainly use the TTY interface because it's faster
than using the LKB, thanks to all the emacs bindings I've set up for

And yes, :reset did the trick. Thanks a lot for the tip. Much nicer than
having to restart LOGON.

Ned

--
nedned.net