[developers] semi.vpm and trigger rules (and KNOPPIX+LKB)

Sanghoun Song sanghoun at uw.edu
Thu May 23 04:03:46 CEST 2013

As I see, if either of them (or both) appears, trigger.mtr does not
work correctly.

(i) * >> u in semi.vpm
(ii) (setf *variable-type-mapping* :semi) in lkb/mrsglobals.lsp

For instance, if the input sentence is [犬 が 吠える], and both of them
above are removed, three sentences are generated (犬 が 吠える / 犬 は 吠える /
犬 吠える). But, if at least one of them exists, only [犬 吠える] (without
semantically empty adpositions) is generated.

Sanghoun