[developers] Setting a time-out using [incr tsdb()] and PET

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Mar 13 21:14:39 CET 2014

hi antske,

> How can I do this? Should I add this as an option to .tsdbrc? Or can I add
> an option when I load the grammar?

i think the missing memory and time limits on the ‘gg at pet’ cpu
definition in the LOGON tree were just an oversight.  i just put
the same limits on this predefined cpu as were present already
on ‘gg+tnt’, so would recommend an ‘svn update’ :-).

in general, the LOGON ‘parse’ script has command-line options
to dynamically adjust these limits, including overriding whatever
is predefined for the cpu, e.g.

  ./parse [...] --time 120 --memory 2048 [...]

but when launching parsing cpus interactively in [incr tsdb()], i
think you need to put the limits you want in the cpu definition.

best, oe