[developers] Additions to the Simple MRS format

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Tue Aug 26 14:03:38 CEST 2014

Thanks, Mike.  Regarding LTOP and TOP, I can't think of a scenario where
both would need to be specified.  As for ICONS, that also looks good,
though the "target relation clause" terminology is rather
information-structure specific.  If that terminology is needed anywhere, we
should probably generalize to that it applies equally to e.g. coreference
constraints.

--
Emily M. Bender
Associate Professor