[developers] DelphinApplications: UW throws down the gauntlet

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Thu Aug 28 10:03:13 CEST 2014

Dear all,

At the Tomar Summit, we came up with the idea of maintaining a list of
applications where DELPH-IN technology has been deployed on the wiki.  Such
a list is likely to be useful to us for grant and paper writing (when we
need to quickly illustrate the benefits of our technology) and should also
be a helpful point of entry to others looking to make use of our resources.
 Thus, all DELPH-INites are encouraged to add links to papers and (ideally)
source code for various applications here:

http://moin.delph-in.net/DelphinApplications

As of now, it appears that only UW actually uses DELPH-IN technology to do
things.  Surely you don't want to let that stand :)

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender
Associate Professor