[developers] Cheap scope Implementations?

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Mon Jan 12 00:36:41 CET 2015

hi joshua,

> I generated those formulas with the redwoods script in the logon root. It
> would, of course, be ideal if that script itself included an option to
> preform the scope resolution, but there is no obvious option I can find in
> the script that does that.

i had to check for myself, but you are right: the current Redwoods
export machinery does not support invokation of any of the scope
resolves and output of the resulting formulae.  i have noted the
feature request, though cannot promise i will get around to making
those additions in the immediate future.

best wishes, oe