[developers] Trouble Seeing Test Suite Instances

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Thu Jan 22 21:33:25 CET 2015

Reviving a very old thread, because I think I have part of the answer, in
case it's still relevant to Alec and also for future reference:

We encountered this again in 567 this term, and I think it has to do with
an interaction with "shared" directories between Ubuntu+LKB and the host
OS.  In the machine where I saw it again (running Windows), the student had
a shared directory that was a sister directory to the tsdb/ directory.  If
I moved tsdb/ up one level or pushed the shared directory down one, then
the profiles became visible in the [incr tsdb()] podium.

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender