[developers] Increasing parse coverage

Ann Copestake aac10 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Apr 4 23:38:31 CEST 2015

I hope people more knowledgeable than I am will comment, but:

- titles without quotes won't help - I don't know if there's any mileage
in trying to insert these via a list of movie names.

- there are many very bizarre uses of ... - any idea where they came
from?  It doesn't look like normal punctuation use to me.  I would be
tempted to just try removing all of them ...

Ann