[developers] Dropped arguments in DMRS

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed Jan 13 00:40:17 CET 2016

I know that the FrameNet folks have thought some about unexpressed Frame
Elements,
but I haven't looked to see how thorough their annotation is in this
respect, nor whether
it is something we could try to use as a source of the fine-grained lexical
info.

At any rate, I think we're in agreement that it's non-English languages
that really bring
up the issues wrt to the representation of dropped arguments (specifically
those languages
that use dropped arguments more like pronouns).

Emily

--
Emily M. Bender
Professor, Department of Linguistics