[developers] ICONS and generation

Ann Copestake aac10 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Feb 6 10:26:25 CET 2016

Briefly (more this evening maybe) - I don't see a particular problem
with filling in the ICONS since what you describe are relationships that
are overt in the *MRS anyway, aren't they?  I thought, in fact, that
these are pretty clear from the DMRS graph - which is why Sanghoun uses
it to describe what's going on.

I believe we can build the DMRS graph direct from the TFS, incidentally
- don't need to go via MRS ...

Cheers,

Ann