[developers] Trigger rules still being requested

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Mon Feb 15 20:03:22 CET 2016

Hi Ann,

What kind of small grammar though?  There are a few things (argument
composition
auxiliaries, free word order) that can drastically expand the search space
for the generator.
I haven't tested this, but I wouldn't be surprised if even right out of the
customization
system box I could come up with a place where trigger rules are needed.
But at any
rate, I'd be happy if the warnings that did show up were legitimate ones
(and will
try applying Dan's patch).

Emily