[developers] ICONS and generation

Ann Copestake aac10 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 18 23:56:59 CET 2016

I'm happy to add the augmented notation.  I think I can also make the
generator code behave correctly - I'd already added a check when I
realised the issue so it's a matter of making the check work with the
... notation as well - but I'd leave it up to you to think about
efficiency.  I am concerned that when we mix different types of
constraints in ICONS, things may not work out smoothly, but I'll get
this working first and worry about the other types of constraint later.

Ann