[developers] DOS/*nix issue with irregular morphological forms in the LKB

Ann Copestake aac10 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Mar 12 13:53:07 CET 2016

regardless of svn it can happen (I assume) when someone creates an
irregs.tab file under Windows

and sure, I will look at it at some point.  I am tempted to make the "
optional
(that's what I meant by the horrible format - the requirement to have
these at the beginning and
end of the file) and read it in more robustly, though.