[developers] [incr() tsdb]/LKB memory allocation error

David Brodbeck brodbd at uw.edu
Wed Mar 16 01:51:31 CET 2016

I'm not sure if you're using the UbuntuLKB VirtualBox appliance or not; if
you are, you may want to try increasing the amount of memory available to
the VM.  I think the default is only 1 GB for my recent builds, but most
modern computers have enough RAM to dedicate a lot more than that to the VM
and still get reasonable performance for the rest of the OS.

--
D. Brodbeck
System Administrator, Linguistics