[developers] RESTful ERG parsing

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Sun Apr 24 18:59:29 CEST 2016

thanks for sharing your RESTful client, ned; i am beginning to realize some
of the appeal of 21st century technologies :-).  and thanks too for the
suggestions regarding additional information that would be useful to have
in the derivations!  i hope to implement all three (labels and types on all
nodes, characterization on the leafs) very soon.

cheers, oe