[developers] Structured output from ACE

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Fri Jun 24 20:49:38 CEST 2016

Hi Mike et al,

I've checked in an update that addresses the formatting bugs you found
(interrupting generation result string, and interrupting "NOTE:").  I've
also made the effect of --tsdb-notes the default when --tsdb-stdout is
active.

I will put a little more thought into whether and how to get the type
information out to you.

-Woodley