[developers] A bug in Logon/LKB

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 12:14:57 CET 2016

Hi,

In the LKB, are you using the “native” CLIM graphics, or are you using the LUI for visualisation? If the former, then View Type Hierarchy should work. If the latter, then this is known issue: View Type Hierarchy is currently not implemented in the LUI (see http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbLui#Comparison_with_CLIM). However, this is not a particularly helpful error message...

John