[developers] Regarding to German sentence analysis.

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Mon Feb 20 18:05:16 CET 2017

Megha,

I believe PyDelphin is the tool you will want to use for that conversion.  I am forwarding your inquiry to the Delphin developers list, since my own tools and expertise do not directly bear on your question.  I believe there are people on list who can help though.  Can you give examples of the DMRSs you are having trouble with and let us know where they came from?

Thanks, Woodley