[developers] Sweaglesw ERG binaries don't include SEM-I?

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Wed Mar 15 02:03:03 CET 2017

Those warnings perhaps merit some investigation, but I don't think they are fatal are they?  Did you try the resulting grammar to no avail?

I was not sure ACE would be happy with the include statement, but it sounds as though that is not the issue, so then I would expect behavior similar to what Stephan cites.

Woodley