[developers] Sweaglesw ERG binaries don't include SEM-I?

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Wed Mar 15 19:27:51 CET 2017

I believe I could do option (c) easily though have yet to investigate.

The self-help approach you are envisioning suggests to me that the application-specific SEM-I extensions should be maintained independently of the base grammar; any opinions on this?  If so, and if the extensions were relatively compact (say, hundreds of lines instead of hundreds of thousands) I could imagine a runtime option to the generator saying something along the lines of "please apply the following patches to the SEM-I before starting," as opposed to requiring the changes to be compiled into an ACE ERG image to be used only for JaEn, for instance.

Woodley