[developers] online treebanking

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Sat Mar 18 05:29:38 CET 2017

You could have multiple instances on different ports, or possibly different IP addresses if you are multihomed.  You will not find it easy to add a --url option though, if you expect to be able to add a path after the host name and also be able to run multiple instances on different such URLs with the same host name and port.

Woodley