[developers] Regarding to English and German sentence generation

Berthold Crysmann berthold.crysmann at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 00:10:21 CET 2017

Dear Jain,

can I come back to you after next Wed?

I am currently holding the European Workshop on HPSG in Paris, and we
have a satellite WS on Mon etc.

To answer you last question quickly: there once was a deen ende transfer
grammar that worked on the MRS test suite.

When doing FrDe and even more DeFr (in 2013/14) with my grammar and
Claire Gardent's French TAG, I harmonised the semantics quite a bit in
the direction of the ERG, which Claire took as a target for making her
hole semantics representations more consistent.

Maybe that may be a better starting place. I could give you some hand
holding, just not now.

Cheers,

Berthold

--
Berthold Crysmann <berthold.crysmann at gmail.com>
CNRS, Laboratoire de linguistique formelle (UMR 7110)