[developers] [Matrix-dev] poll: stack exchange?

T.J. Trimble trimblet at me.com
Fri Jul 21 21:54:07 CEST 2017

Hi Olga,

Sounds good to me! My only comment would be that the description and maybe even the specification needs to be a bit more broad? Like, maybe the site should be about grammars in general, rather than grammar engineering. Then, grammar engineering would be a tag within.

This might attract a different set of people than the linguistics site or an NLP site. HPSG, LFG, CFG, PCFG?, etc., as well as possibly people doing semantic role labeling or dependency parsing.

So, maybe instead of grammars it could be parsing? Or, most broad, computational linguistics (which seems to be a tag on computerscience.stackexchange.com)?

--
T.J. Trimble