[developers] DELPH-IN Discourse (Q&A)

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Sat Nov 18 10:07:02 CET 2017

Thank you for taking the initiative Olga!   I hope that this make
information flow even better.

I think one of the problems with the wiki is that it does not seem to
be indexed by, e.g. google.   Stephan: is there a setting you can
change to get it indexed?   I think this would make the information
there a lot more discoverable, ...

--
Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies