[developers] svn up of logon requires password

Michael Wayne Goodman goodmami at uw.edu
Fri Mar 2 00:44:13 CET 2018

Hi Developers,

I'm checking out a fresh copy of LOGON and it's now asking for my password
for an external repo:

Fetching external item into 'cas/udmc/ers/algebra/ltg':
Authentication realm: <http://svn.emmtee.net:80> LOGON SubVersioN Repository
Password for 'goodmami':

I don't recall this being the case before. I cannot successfully complete
the checkout and I do not know how to skip just this item. I can run `svn
up --ignore-externals`, which completes successfully, but I can't tell if
there are externals that would be listed after 'cas/udmc/ers/algebra/ltg'.
I've currently got dfki/jacy, khu/krg, and lingo/erg.

What is the proper way to ensure I get a full checkout these days?

Thanks

--
Michael Wayne Goodman
Ph.D. Candidate, UW Linguistics