[developers] svn up of logon requires password

Michael Wayne Goodman goodmami at uw.edu
Sat Apr 7 20:34:31 CEST 2018

Thanks, Luis,

You're right, after 3 credential failures it gave up and went on to check
out the rest of the repository. I must've Ctrl-C'd before getting to that
point.

Opening the external repository to the public is one option, or removing it
from logon (it's an external, so it's already hosted somewhere else).

--
Michael Wayne Goodman
Ph.D., UW Linguistics