[developers] Regarding minimum number of fields required to generate the MRS of target language.

Ann Copestake aac10 at cl.cam.ac.uk
Sat Jun 16 21:42:37 CEST 2018

Dear Vivek,

I am CCing to the DELPH-IN developers list since it may be that other
people will be able to help better than I can.  The generators require
an MRS which is mostly specified - you cannot leave slots
uninstantiated.  You should experiment by parsing some simple sentences
and using the MRS that this produces as a guide to what is required by
the generator.

Best wishes,

Ann