[developers] Merge of pet ubertagging branch into the main branch

Bernd Kiefer Bernd.Kiefer at dfki.de
Mon Jul 9 16:36:52 CEST 2018

Hi all,

the merge has been done, the new version is at least
compilable on Ubuntu Mate 17.10. I currently do not
have the possibility to check if the version produces
the right results, so i would kindly ask people that
more frequently use the system to check if the merge
eventually introduces problems.

Best,

Bernd

On 20.06.2018 09:08, Bernd Kiefer wrote:
> Upon request to take over functionality from the ubertagging
> branch to the main branch, i wondered if it would not be
> better to merge the whole branch into the main branch.
>
> As far as i can see, it's only an addition of functionality and
> should not affect anybody who's not using the ubertagging
> functionality.
>
> If nobody has objections, I would do it this Friday (June 22).
> So please be aware that if you update your main branch from
> then on, you will get a new version, and please report any
> problems back to me.
>
> Best,
>
> Bernd

Bernd Kiefer     DFKI GmbH,  Stuhlsatzenhausweg,  D-66123 Saarbruecken
kiefer at dfki.de   +49-681/85775-5301 (phone)   +49-681/85775-5338 (fax)
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vor-
                     sitzender), Dr. Walter Olthoff
Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313