[developers] SEM-I question: properties on 'i' variables

Michael Wayne Goodman goodman.m.w at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 22:38:51 CET 2018

Hi Stephan,

Sorry if I wasn't clear. I meant that one of those is redundant to the
other. Since the NUM property is only relevant for 'x' variables, there
is no practical difference between the two (please correct me if I'm
wrong). If it were possible for the ARG0 of def_implicit_q to be an 'e'
variable (i.e., the other subtype of 'i'), then it would not have the
NUM property at all. So I cannot imagine any situation where the second
synopsis of def_implicit_q would apply and the first would not also apply.