[developers] LUI binaries in the main LKB repository

Woodley Packard sweaglesw at sweaglesw.org
Tue Dec 18 07:20:37 CET 2018

Hi again Francis et al,

On the subject of making quickcheck files: the SVN version of ACE now has a command-line option --gen-qc, which (1) causes quickcheck to be disabled for whatever operations take place, and (2) records unification failures and prints a suitable quickcheck skeleton upon termination (in ACE-readable format, though sadly not PET-readable format; maybe someone will be able to scriptually reformat if they care).  I can’t quite recall what historic situation resulted in you having something called "ace-which-makes-quickcheck files", but in the future this should be subsumed by the ordinary ACE.

Best,
-Woodley