[developers] terg in the LOGON tree

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Fri Mar 15 14:17:33 CET 2019

thanks for confirming that the additional SVN option works around that new
issue for you too!  i will update the LogonExtras page accordingly.

yes, by default an ’svn update‘ in a parent directory will descend into
’switch‘ed in sub-directories and request updates from their repository.
 so, in a sense, the LOGON tree serves as a collection of modules, some
maintained in their own repository, that are configured for
interoperability.

’svn.delph-in.net‘, ’svn.emmtee.net’, and ’logon.emmtee.net‘ (for LOGON
developers only) in fact all (currently) are prefixes to the same SVN
namespace.  in you list below, ’/trunk‘ is the LOGON tree, whereas
’/erg/trunk‘ is the ERG.

all clear now?  oe