[developers] Convenient ways to parse a corpus into DM

Zhaofeng Wu zfw7 at cs.uw.edu
Mon May 6 22:09:03 CEST 2019

I managed to fire up a local LOGON server, but for some reason it is
lacking DM. If I check all DM, EDS, and MRS buttons on the web page,
the DM representation is not returned. The same thing happens if I
manually query the REST service using the PyDelphin wrapper. Do you
know why this is happening? I briefly looked around, and noticed that
on around line 800 of the lingo/lkb/src/tsdb/lisp/www.lisp script,
there is handling of EDS and MRS, but not DM. But as someone who is
familiar neither with Lisp nor the LOGON system, that was the best
that I could find.

Thank you,
Zhaofeng