[developers] FFTB from remote machine

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Tue Jun 11 08:10:06 CEST 2019

Thanks.  We added a password to the site (and documented it all here:
http://moin.delph-in.net/FftbTop#FFTB_on_remote_machine).

I'm afraid we still added to the wishlist:
 * Include the port as a command line argument (FCB)
 * Include the ltdb url as a command line argument (FCB)
 * Use ltdb for all types (FCB)

But there are workarounds for all of these :-).