[developers] LUI binaries in the main LKB repository

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 21:16:19 CET 2019

Thank you Woodley, I have updated the page http://moin.delph-in.net/LkbLui with a pointer to the repo. Since I don’t know Chris Curtis and we don’t know if he is reading these messages, it could be nice to have the Cocoa fork in a branch of the repo like the pango branch at

http://svn.delph-in.net/lui/branches/

Once more, thank you very much.

Best,
Alexandre