[developers] Edge can be built interactively, but isn't in the chart

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Mon Feb 24 19:37:16 CET 2020

Yes -- that is one of the known cases. However, it's not what's going on
here: The daughters of the missing edge can be used to create the analogous
edge in the sentences with the same verb twice. (And in one case, the
daughter is already the product of a syntax rule.)

Thank you for the guess though! I'm hoping some such guess will put me on
the right path...

Emily