[developers] Searching treebanks

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed Feb 26 15:04:36 CET 2020

For search over semantic representations (MRS, DM, EDS) there's WeSearch:

http://wesearch.delph-in.net/

... which indexes DeepBank and WikiWoods.

Emily

On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 5:29 AM Francis Bond <bond at ieee.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the tip.    If only we all sensibly annotated our corpora with
> typecraft.
>
> On Wed, Feb 26, 2020 at 9:21 PM Lars Hellan <lars.hellan at ntnu.no> wrote:
>
>> Hi Francis,
>>
>> For Norwegian you can do such things through
>> https://typecraft.org/tc2wiki/Norwegian_Valency_Corpus, a corpus of
>> about 20,000 sentences.
>>

>> (Not right on your mark, but perhaps not too far from the sphere of
>> "anything" ...)
>>

>> Best
>>
>> Lars

Emily M. Bender (she/her)
Howard and Frances Nostrand Endowed Professor
Department of Linguistics
Faculty Director, CLMS
University of Washington
Twitter: @emilymbender