[developers] Fwd: Exporting profile

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jul 9 00:11:41 CEST 2020

i am glad you are making progress, alexandre!  the WSI indexer should be
able to parse those export files, though ordinarily we only export and
index the active result(s)—assuming you have manually disambiguated?

the grammar is needed to export because derived formats (e.g. labeled
trees, MRS, EDS, DM) are computed dynamically, i.e. the export `interprets‘
each recorded derivation using the full grammar, including its MRS, EDS, et
al. output configuration.

using the `—cat‘ option should give you the sequence of LKB and [incr
tsdb()] function calls.  i am afraid there is no formal documentation of
the export format, but your schematic summary almost seems self-explanatory!

best wishes, oe

ons. 8. jul. 2020 kl. 20:51 skrev Alexandre Rademaker <arademaker at gmail.com