[developers] semantic representations in RDF

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 04:50:52 CEST 2020

Sure, even better having the full migration to git/GitHub! Great, I will be waiting you. Regarding the lucene first-line search, thank you for clarifying what is going on. It is really hard to understand the Java code, the logic is spread in many different Java files under a deep nesting of folders!

“Object-oriented programming is an exceptionally bad idea which could only have originated in California.”
— Edsger W. Dijkstra

;-)

But isn’t it a kind of optimisation that we should expect from the triple store. I will make some tests with Allegro Graph.

Best,
Alexandre