[developers] semantic representations in RDF

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 03:06:23 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have created a repository for sharing examples and develop the RDF schemas for all DELPH-IN representations. Comments are welcome. This is just initial (and incomplete) ideas. I started with one example of EDS, the RDF original representation (produced by the WSI code) and my suggestions to fix and simplify the schema.

I could have used the wiki for this discussion, but I thought it would be interesting to try the GitHub features: issues, PR, online editing of files etc. Latter, we can move the documentation to the wiki.

https://github.com/arademaker/delph-in-rdf

Stephan mentioned that he wants to move the http://moin.delph-in.net/WeSearch/Interface to GitHub. My repository above is NOT  about the WSI and can be taken as a temporary place for the discussions of the RDF schemas; I will be waiting for Stephan to start conversations about the implementation of the transformations and possible improvements in the current WSI code.

Best,
Alexandre