[developers] [sdp-organizers] From EDS/RMS to DM

Stephan Oepen oe at ifi.uio.no
Tue Jul 28 18:08:29 CEST 2020

the export code will want to rebuild the derivation, i.e. the version of
the grammar loaded needs to be fully compatible with the treebank (or
parsed profile).  i wonder whether ‘a_det_rbst’ is available at the time of
exporting?  it sounds like a mal-configuration of the grammar, maybe?
 which you would have to match on the LKB side then, e.g. push the right
feature or load the right ‘script’ file?

greetings from the road (metaphorically), oe