[developers] extension to the REPP sub-formalism

Bec Dridan bec.dridan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:24:39 CEST 2020

It's a _loong_ time since I looked at that code (or used svn...). I've been
refreshing my memory of the code, and I think I can see how that works. As
a mechanism, it sounds reasonable, but it's going to be a long time before
I'd have time to sit down and try to make the change. More than happy for
anyone else to take up the challenge :)

Bec