[developers] lui: no unification result of failure

John Carroll J.A.Carroll at sussex.ac.uk
Sat Sep 12 23:05:05 CEST 2020

Hi Olga,

I think lui would normally open a new feature structure window showing the unification result. But that doesn't happen in the video. Unfortunately I can only help if the problem is on the lkb side.

Could you try doing the same drag again, either in logon/ubuntu or lkb-fos started from a terminal session - but before the drag execute the following at the lisp prompt:

(trace lkb::lsp-retrieve-object lkb::debug-yadu!)

During/after the drag do you now get any output in the terminal window? There should be 2 calls to the former function and 1 call to the latter, all returning normally.

John