[developers] Discriminant-Based MRS Banking

Alexandre Rademaker arademaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 20:55:44 CEST 2020

Hi Stephan,

I have already used the `compare` button from http://erg.delph-in.net, but I didn’t know that this web interface can edit profiles. The paper http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2006/pdf/364_pdf.pdf suggested this is the case. That is, the web interface can save decisions. Well, I just have suspected since there is a disabled button `save` in the public address.

Is that the case? If so, where can I find documentation about it? I know about the page http://moin.delph-in.net/LogonOnline, but it only talks about how to call the www script in the LOGON directory.

Best,
Alexandre