[erg] farther/further away/apart

Paul Haley paul at haleyai.com
Thu Apr 16 22:17:27 CEST 2015

These seem to do the trick, Dan.

The resulting predications have 2 arguments, one of type 'i' and the
other being the modified 'e'.

Can you (or anyone) clarify why some comparatives have 3 arguments one
of them being their own 'e' and the other 2 being the comparands
(typically 'e', sometimes 'u') versus these (which are not unique in
this regard)?

Thank you,
Paul