[erg] Some general questions about LBK

Alexander Sviridov asviridov at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 20 22:25:52 CET 2019

Hello,

I am new to this mailing, so my apologies for some obvious questions.

1) Before, I start asking what already has been answered multiple times, I wonder if there is way to search archive of this e-mail list (besides downloading zip files individually)?

2) I installed LKB using Ubuntu+LKB image. I loaded grammar as per instructions. But grammar has limited lexicon. I wonder if I can load ERG into LKB?

3) The below tutorial shows that it is possible to get Prolog MRS, but actual LKB does not have Prologo MRS option. There Index MRS, Simple MRS, Scoped MRS, but not Prolog MRS. Was Prolog MRS removed,  will it come back?
 http://web.stanford.edu/group/cslipublications/cslipublications/pdf/1575862603h.pdf.

Implementing Typed Feature Structure Grammars<http://web.stanford.edu/group/cslipublications/cslipublications/pdf/1575862603h.pdf>
12 / Implementing Typed Feature Structure Grammars Use your browser to locate the relevant version of the LKB from the LKB website and save the file to your LKB directory.
web.stanford.edu

4) Now this is off topic, but is there complete system with parser/grammar, rich lexicon and model prover/validator?

Regards,
Alex