[itsdb] Re: "mysterious" problem importing test items

Emily M. Bender ebender at u.washington.edu
Thu Apr 14 02:20:43 CEST 2005

And just a follow-up on this earlier message:  The `mysterious'
problem was made even more mysterious for my students (novice users)
because that error message only stayed in the dialog window for about
10 seconds.  Since a novice user wouldn't necessarily suspect that
successful completion of the action would add something to the
database list, it might appear that all was functioning normally.

Emily